About the team
Come join as a founding member of the Channel Partnerships team at Miro Japan! We are a collaborative, inclusive and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally distributed teammates and partners. Our objective is to assemble the most impressive group of channel partner professionals working to build an expansive ecosystem that delights our customers, partners and developers.
About the role
As a Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and delivering differentiated, high-impact channel partnerships (which includes resellers and referral partners) that provide leverage for our global sales teams and bring exponential benefit to our customers. You will own a territory and drive GTM initiatives through the top partners. Your focus will be distributed across partner enablement, rolling out effective partner marketing campaigns, building executive relationships, building and running a smooth and scalable operation process for scaling revenue and driving the GTM strategy. This is a highly cross functional role and you will have an opportunity to collaborate with Miro’s executives, sales, product management, and marketing teams.
What you’ll do
- Drive the success of our reseller through enablement, sales alignment, executive relationship management and demand generation
- Build the foundation of processes which can be scaled to a large number of transactions
- Work together with Industry Sales team and build synergy of high touch and partner
- Collaborate with the marketing, solution engineering, customer success, customer support, product and operations team to drive partner revenue growth
- Drive customer adoption through strategic sales alignment and GTM initiatives with partners
- Build executive relationships with Miro partners
- Iterate on partnerships GTM strategy to continually drive improvement in core business metrics
What you'll need
- 5+ years in a sales, channel, partnerships, or business development role
- Experience in working with industry leading reseller that have collaboration and cloud software practices
- Proven track record of successful large deal closure together with high touch sales team
- Experience in landing an appropriate operation process suitable to Japanese partner business practices
- Grit and teamwork mindset
- High fluency in Japanese (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Intermediate English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Being a start up member of Miro Japan
- Opportunity to make a difference at high speed growth company
- Building a professional network globally
- Hybrid work
- Team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.