About the role
As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for Miro Whiteboard performance which is one of the major areas of Whiteboard Engine, forming its roadmap, breakthrough user experience together with Data Analytics, User Research, Design, and the development of underlying technical initiatives together with Engineering.
We’re looking for a person who combines a passion for building the best user experience with strong execution skills, technical background, and deep knowledge of data-driven approach.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the team
Whiteboard Engine is a crucial part of Miro product which provides the foundation for all features built on top of Whiteboard. Whiteboard Engine is responsible for providing abilities for other product streams to build best in class experience for their target use cases. Whiteboard Engine consists of a few teams focusing on different parts of Miro engine.
What you’ll do
- Drive necessary research to inform decisions and set measurable goals
- Define goals and strategy the product area
- Develop a roadmap for the product area in line with overall Product and Engineering strategies
- Closely work with a dedicated team which is focusing on Canvas performance
- Influence other product teams to work on performance roadmap
- Package technical increments to tell a cohesive story to the market together with Product Marketing
- Guide the development of underlying technological foundations together with the rest of whiteboard core teams
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of professional experience managing software products preferably visual or high load interactive tools
- Deep understanding of user experience and usability
- Background in software engineering
- Ability to drive technical decisions together with Engineering and Data Science
- Solid research, analytical, prioritization and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both tech and non-tech people
- Empathy for teammates and stakeholders
- Strong prioritization skills and an execution-focused mindset
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.