About the team
The Growth Marketing Engineering team builds products that present Miro at its best to our potential users. From a landing page to an email, through rapid iterations, A/B tests or building a new self-serve tool or improving our data pipelines - we are all about being able to introduce Miro to everyone through technology.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline when it's safe to do so.
About the role
As an Engineering Manager in Growth Marketing, you will have the opportunity to build the main customer gateway to Miro - miro.com, which is both the most valuable marketing channel and a crucial component of our brand. You will work closely with peers from conversion optimization, SEO, paid search, and lifecycle marketing to build solutions that help Miro deliver on our growth marketing goals.
What you'll do
- Establish and continuously improve development process within the team
- Support your team members and help them grow
- Develop and own technical strategy for Growth Marketing
- Contribute as a hands-on engineer
What you'll need
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of people manager experience
- Experience working with popular web tools and frameworks (Nextjs, Contentful, WordPress and similar)
- Understanding trade-offs for different engineering solutions, comfortable making decisions independently
- Experience building customer facing websites using a modern technology stack (React, typescript)
- Experience with A/B testing
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.