About the team
Miro’s Brand Experience team is a growing team of designers, writers, producers, researchers, and creatives. Together, we’re the voice of the Miro brand, and we communicate with persuasiveness and authority across a diverse range of communications: digital, physical, experiential, video, email, social, ads (and every other marketing channel you can imagine). We take an ideas-based approach to our work, honing in on compelling ways to bring our brand to life while crafting the critical messaging through which to communicate most effectively.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is seeking a Video Producer with experience in handling productions for our brand based on the video initiatives from different departments from the organization. Under this role, you will focus efforts on kicking off productions, setting the team, timelines, and project management. You will contribute to scaling the production capabilities of the team, coordinate the bookings of the internal studio, and other locations based on production requirements. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can implement quickly, translating ideas into beautiful and engaging assets. You will work in close collaboration with the Brand team producers and other members to help them reach their full potential and strive for Brand consistency. This role reports to the Video & Motion Lead within the Brand Studio team and is located in breathtaking Amsterdam!
What you’ll do
- Project manage the execution of video assets that our internal team or external partners and crews will be producing from start to finish.
- Bring productions to life with beautiful creativity, brainstorming, designing, execution, animation.
- Oversee our Amsterdam’s studio, equipment and crew for specific productions, making sure the space is properly used and maintained and that we have the equipment needed and ready for our productions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to get the best output out of the videos we produce.
- Help maintain an organized library of assets. Contribute to the organization of the assets produced by the video team making sure everything is accessible through our DAM.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work with your colleagues, and keep projects moving forward.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of proven professional experience as a Video Producer handling the production of assets within a Marketing agency, Advertisement agency, or in-house at a brand or tech organization.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong skills handling different types of productions.
- Experience in arranging studio shootings, putting crews together and handling equipment for live footage productions with a great understanding of digital formats and organizing files in DAM tools.
- Be a teammate with great written and oral communication skills who can clearly articulate visual concepts and can communicate effectively with a wide range of internal/external partners. Experience working in distributed teams would be a big plus.
- Strong ability to multitask, organize, facilitate and collaborate within cross-functional teams.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.