About the team
Japan is one of four global sales regions of Miro, and Miro Japan was founded in May 2021 for building and growing the business. You'll be one of the key start up members of the important phase. The Industry Sales team is a critical component of the Japan region business. We work hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing organization, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
As an Industry Account Executive, you will focus on acquiring and growing customers in large enterprises in the assigned industry. You’ll use research to gain insight into customer challenges, identify key partners, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and advising customers to identify their needs and difficulties and get them resolved.
What you’ll do
- You will acquire new customers and trusted partners. Find and understand challenges that customers face in their remote/hybrid work styles, drive the best solution with Miro, and lead them to a successful business transformation
- Be a trusted person of assigned territory, build territory and account plans to help define appropriate acquisition and expansion strategies.
- Combine the interests of multiple client partners to drive account revenue growth
- Take initiative and reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive revenue growth
- Work with cross-functional teammates in Customer Success, Product, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and more
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas and provide accurate forecasts
What you'll need
- 5+ years of closing experience with Tech/SaaS companies, 3+ years in large enterprises. Experience of closing $1M+ deals is a plus
- Proven track record of conducting meaningful conversations and building relationships with key Influencers within businesses
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and opportunity qualification methodology like MEDDPIC
- Have a great attitude that can manoeuvre through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback
- High fluency in Japanese (Reading/writing/speaking)
- Daily conversational level in English (internal conversations, reading/writing)
What’s in it for you
- You will have an amazing opportunity to make an impact as a starting member of Miro Japan!
- You will have a wonderful opportunity to work at a fast-growing global company
- You will have the opportunity to work with the best and brightest colleagues in a top tier, high-tech, SaaS company
- You will work in a collaborative workspace with passionate, driven colleagues
- You will learn the best in class sales skills that will take your career to another level
- You will be part of a culture of learning & development for professional growth
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.