About the Role
We are looking for members of the Solutions Engineering team at Miro Japan! The team’s mission is to be technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization and bring the product to life within the technically complex environment of our largest Enterprise customers.
If you enjoy working in a start-up environment and like to create meaningful value for customers and team members alike then this may be an outstanding opportunity for you! This role will serve as a meaningful link between the Go-To-Market and the Product/Engineering teams and will be a key partner to our Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships teams in crafting how our customers use the product and how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Act as a technical advisor to our Enterprise customers, pre and post-sales
- Lead discovery to identify technical requirements, then architect and demonstrate product solutions that showcase the business value
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Miro’s product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- Establish and document standard methodologies to ensure efficiency and continuously improve customer experience, be a product authority with deep understanding of our integrations, APIs, application security, and line of business use cases
What you’ll need
- 2+ years Enterprise customer-facing experience
- Proactive communication with customers
- Proficiency in conveying technical and business knowledge to drive outcomes
- Ability to connect with customers from end-users to C-level
- Understanding of value selling
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to learn fast
- High level of Japanese (Speaking/ Reading/ Writing) and Business level English
Nice to have
- Experience working with SIEM, CASB, DLP technologies is a plus.
- SAML/SSO experience is a plus.
- Experience with identifying providers (Active Directory, Azure, Okta) and enterprise security solutions (SAML/SSO, DLP, SIEM)
- Familiarity with REST APIs/Web SDK and SaaS applications
- 3+ years experience in technical sales engineering
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.