About the Role
We are looking for a Security Engineer to join Miro, who will help to strengthen our security detection and response capabilities by implementing and improving product security observability stack, enrichment and contextualization, automation of playbooks and orchestration of product security-related events to ensure that our product is properly monitored from the security perspective, events are investigated, and relevant actions are applied in a timely manner, by implementing automation of the platform (IaC), the alerts (Alert-as-code) and Orchestration workflows (Chatops).
About the Team
The product security team focuses on every aspect of Miro product security. We bring controls on each stage of the secure SDLC and provide a secure infrastructure, helping teams to build features, secure by design. We work closely with the Engineering organization to raise and keep Miro security at the highest level.
What you’ll do
- Propose, design, implement, configure, and maintain product security observability stack, monitoring tools and integrations
- Create, configure, and maintain triggers, alerts, and dashboards as code
- Create and maintain automated security incident response playbooks
- Monitor product security events and respond to incidents
- Enable threat hunting capabilities to support the intelligence team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years security analyst or SOC security engineer experience in SaaS companies
- Experience with implementation and configuration of the observability and monitoring tools and integrations
- Experience with creation, configuration and handling alerts from security tools
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud vendors
- Experience with WAFs, IDS/IPS, Security Analytics platform
- Scripting experience (bash, python)
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.