About the Role
This role will be leading Miro’s efforts in interacting with Enterprise customers and internal partners to understand their needs and convert them into requirements, setting up the product strategy around Enterprise Ecosystem of APIs and Integrations, focused on Security & Reporting at scale.
Specific focus areas for this role would be around Data Discovery / Data Classification / Data Scan / Export and by extension developing integrations around Security Incident and Events Management(SIEM), Data Loss Prevention(DLP), eDiscovery, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence(BI) tools.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the Team
The Enterprise Ecosystem team plays a critical role in Miro’s objective of being a globally leading Enterprise market leader. Driving customizable, programmatic and secure solutions to customer needs is important for achieving this result. It will help enable expansion deals as well as drive stickiness.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and develop relationships with partners to develop unique value propositions for our joint customers
- Develop and execute on the product roadmap as per business goals
- Provide technical product support for cross-team/organization-wide projects to ensure successful delivery of roadmap
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in leading SaaS products of the enterprise grade
- Demonstrable ability to tackle complex technical problems, driving team effort, multi-functional collaboration and coordinating with partners across functions
- Negotiating technical requirements and dependencies
- Track record of developing a multi-year roadmap/ vision and break it down into achievable goals
- Strong prioritization skills and an execution-focused mentality, can prioritize and handle conflicting requirements
- Good communication skills to establish strong partner relationships, as well as internally with various stakeholders across Engineering, Product and GTM
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.