About the role
The team’s mission is to be technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization and bring the product to life within the technically sophisticated environment of our largest Enterprise customers.
In this role, you will have an outstanding opportunity to craft our Solutions Engineering team and practices! You will serve as a meaningful link between the Go-To-Market and the Product/Engineering parts of the organisation and will be a key partner to Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships teams in crafting how our customers use the product and how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Act as a technical advisor to our Enterprise customers, pre-and post-sales
- Lead discovery to identify technical requirements, then architect and demonstrate product solutions that showcase the business value
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Miro’s product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- Establish and document best practices to ensure efficiency and continuously improve customer experience, serve as product authority with deep understanding of our integrations, APIs, application security, and line of business use cases
What you’ll need
- Consistent track record in technical sales engineering
- 2+ years customer-facing experience
- Experience with identify providers (Active Directory, Azure, Okta) and enterprise security solutions (SAML/SSO, DLP, SIEM)
- Familiarity with REST APIs/Web SDK and SaaS applications
- Proficiency in conveying technical and business knowledge to customers to drive outcomes
- Ability to connect with customers from end-users to C-level
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills that you can utilise to build incredible things!
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to learn fast as we scale this team
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.