About the role and team
We are looking for a person who will elevate and streamline the work of the Analytics team at Miro. The Analytics team’s mission is to use data to help others make better decisions. As the complexity of our business grows, getting access to the right information and finding ways to convert data into insights is becoming increasingly significant. Scaling the team is the priority - we grew from under 10 analysts a year ago to 40 today, heading to 100+ in the next 12-18 months.
You will be joining the Analytics team and will collaborate daily with the team leadership. You will report to the Head of Global Analytics and will have a chance to work on the team's most critical projects. Your demeanor should be all about team support and enablement: how to unblock, speed up, and empower others to do the best work in their life. You will be working in close collaboration with the Head of Global Analytics.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Focus on the larger team: run goal setting, planning and progress check ins within the organization’s planning guidelines
- Scope, plan and drive Data Analytics team projects: Hex/Mode POC project, organisationalv change
- Deliver customer value: clarify the partner support model, design partner feedback loop, develop the ad-hoc Analytics requests process
- Drive collaboration within Analytics and with non-Analytics partners: build a forum within Analytics to share critical/new business insights, be responsible for the All Hands, think through ways to share analytics insights with broader organization
- Supercharge recruiting: Partner up with recruiting team to align on HC asks, planning, help the team with job descriptions, kick-off documents, etc
- Empower Analytics team members on their Miro journey: standardize onboarding, align levels across sub-teams, formalize lateral movement guidelines
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience in structured thinking, stakeholder management, and project management preferably in top tier management consulting, or high growth tech company
- Knowledge of (or strong interest in) modern analytics and BI tools / infrastructure / organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal, You need to be able to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and levels of the organization
- Bias towards impact and action
- Proven success in a high-growth environment
What's in it for you
- Our excellent stock option grant
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when in office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during the WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work on a truly distributed team, at an exciting rocketship of an organization
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam/NY
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.