About the team
Canvas Experience team is a key part of Core Product stream. It is responsible for content creation experience and more specifically for basic visual objects, their appearance and behavior, usability of canvas navigation and basic editing operations, smart mechanics that allow a user effortlessly create beautiful and complex content, and copy-paste and import-export capabilities.
About the role
As the Product Lead for Canvas Experience, your ambitious goal would be to make Miro a world’s #1 tool for visual communication of ideas. For that, you’ll scale the Canvas team, set up the innovation process with a strong pace of delivering end-user value, define the strategy for content creation experience and guide the team through its execution.
What you’ll do
- Define mid- and long-term strategy and roadmap for Canvas Experience connected to overall company’s vision and strategy
- Build several empowered teams that are passionate about the challenge and efficient in delivering end-user value
- Build a product development process that fosters innovation
- Identify target personas and scenarios to address as well as target metrics and goals for various aspects of canvas usability
- Ensure you’re telling a compelling story to the market about product improvements you bring
What you’ll need
- 6+ years in product management of products with a high visual bar and complex UI
- Experience in people management
- Deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and usability
- Deep understanding of software engineering and ability to drive technical decisions together with Engineering and Data Science
- Data-informed approach
- Strong prioritization and execution skills, ability to drive decision making and time-to-market in the face of conflicting demands
- Readiness to work in rapidly changing high-growth environment
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.