About the team
This role will report to Miro’s Head of Community as a key leader on the Marketing Team. You'll serve as an advisor to the Marketing Leadership team, as you build a clear perspective and prioritization model cross-functionally for XM (Community) at Miro. Jump in as we shape the future of Marketing & Community at Miro and engage our incredible users in remarkable ways all day, every day. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will lead global events and experiential marketing for Miro, crafting Miro’s roadmap to engage our 20 million+users in a hybrid world, developing a cohesive strategy to embed Miro in the hearts and minds of our rapidly growing Community across multiple user types. You will work closely with executive leadership, marketing leadership, and our in-market teams around the world to ensure Miro builds a hyper-effective, outstanding hybrid XM model. Ready to energetically identify new opportunities to bring the magic of Miro to millions through highly effective and innovative event and XM development and execution? Let's talk.
What you’ll do
- Use expertise to develop and deliver best-in-class event campaigns and initiatives for Miro users, running the spectrum from small and intimate to large-scale standout user conferences
- Build and lead a dynamic and engaged team to achieve outsize impact
- Bring your storytelling expertise to help craft a cohesive engagement strategy for our growing Community
- With a clear point of view, drive sophisticated strategies and tactics with measurable results to build user loyalty
- Deliver original and authentic experiences at scale
What you'll need
- 8+ years’ experience in events and experiential marketing with clear and significant business impact + "wow factor"
- Experience leading and developing global teams spanning multiple markets
- Community-forward strategist and storyteller with ability to weave authentic experiences with strategic business impact
- Ability to work collaboratively across global teams; comfortable driving strategy with senior leaders and executives while executing in the trenches with your team
- Impeccable writing skills with a keen eye for remarkable execution and editorial efficiency
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.