About the team
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro. Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience through digital credentialing. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate and can't do it without enabling our users. The Certification Program Manager role has many responsibilities from owning our digital credentialing strategy, partnering with learning experience designers to align on content and goals, assessment writing, and reporting on metrics for the credentialing program. Your role will be critical in supporting and recognizing the education of Miro's user base at scale.
What you’ll do
- Own Miro Academy's digital credentialing strategy
- Partner with cross-functional partners to align on adoption strategies and drive business outcomes
- Report on and communicate the results of the credentialing program to cross-functional partners
- Run user research sessions such as, focus groups, user interviews, and usability testing, and implement findings
- Become a Miro product expert
What you'll need
- A combined 10 years in learning and development or customer education
- At least 3 years of experience in SaaS
- Experience designing and delivering valid assessments
- Experience leading a successful credentialing program
- Experience working with cross functional partners and content SMEs such as within Product, Platform & Integrations, Developer Relations, Marketing, Community, and Support teams
- Experience with digital credentialing platforms such as Credly, Accredible, or Badgr
- Experience with Learning Experience Platforms (LXPs) or Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.