About the team
The French region is a key bet for Miro going into 2022. Miro has great leading indicators for our potential in the market. Today, Miro is present in 100% of the CAC40 and many of the largest French enterprises are paying customers.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong leader to lead our go-to-market presence in France, own the French Sales team, and drive the organization through the next phase of growth in the region. This role will report to our VP of EMEA and will be a key member of the EMEA sales leadership organization.
This is an ideal role for someone who is a natural builder with a passion for sales, strategy and motivated by developing talent and creating impactful teams.
What you’ll do
- Formulate our France go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with sales leadership, revenue operations, product and marketing
- Hire, train, and develop a diverse team of French salespeople that will sell across various motions and segments
- Personally work with our largest customers to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Help improve our offerings by providing salespeople’s and customers’ perspective to the product team especially as on the aspects of localization and specific market needs
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth Enterprise SaaS companies
- 10+ years of experience in French technology sales roles
- Experience running a complex multi-motion sales organization including both high-velocity sales and strategic $500K+ deals
- Experience hiring and developing people
- Strong understanding of France B2B SaaS market and proven ability to work with Marketing and Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to capture the market opportunity
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.