About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong new business sales leader to run and continue building our global Sales team and drive the company through the next phase of growth. In this role, you will build, coach, and manage a team of new business Account Executives. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Execute on your team’s plan to meet and exceed quota
- Coach and manage a team of Enterprise & Strategic New Business Account Executives who have fun winning together
- Own ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training, and mentoring reps
- Partner with Marketing, Solution Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success
- Personally work with our customers (500+ employee size) to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and manage a clean pipeline via a deep knowledge of our sales process, qualification framework, and Force Management sales methodology.
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the sales leadership team
What you'll need
- 5+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Experience running Enterprise deals within accounts 500+ employee size
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Superb communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Known for integrity, ability to build trust, and strong relationships across all levels
- Builder mentality, self-starter, go-getter, history of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- A collaborative workspace with passionate, driven colleagues
- Partnering with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent
- Opportunity to learn best in class sales skills that will take your career to another level
- Be a part of a culture of learning & development for professional growth
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.