About the team
You will join a highly motivated, quickly growing, and energetic Go-to-Market Enablement team that takes pride in building a world-class Sales and CX organization that is capable of delighting our customers and driving unparalleled growth. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by the overall business impact of GTM productivity, ultimately through Net Retention (Bookings Growth and Gross Retention), how well the enablement strategy is deployed, and how well you partner cross-functionally to achieve success. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As Miro's first Global Head of GTM Enablement, you will join the Global Revenue Operations Team and will lead the Revenue Enablement team. You will analyze sales / CX performance, design initiatives to improve GTM efficiency, oversee the GTM new hire onboarding program, and manage the knowledge and skills development of all GTM roles. This role excels at the crossroads of product, marketing, sales, operations and will report to the Head of Global Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do
- Align with Global Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Experience Leadership to develop, and drive a global GTM Enablement strategy
- Assess business requirements across segments and functions to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with organizational objectives
- Build out measurement across all enablement programs to measure program effectiveness and inform the continual improvement
- Oversee the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on best practices on how to use key sales tools across the sales cycle
- Build programs that are truly special, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions
- Craft the overall learning journey of our customer-facing reps and managers from on-boarding through promotion into the next role
- Optimize global programs (ie Onboarding, product launches, skill development) and field-specific programs to uplevel our GTM Team’s customer interactions
- Partner cross-functionally to identify knowledge and skills opportunities across various GTM teams, conduct on-going needs assessments, and launch targeted programs to relevant partners
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and encourage them to do their best work
What you'll need
- Experience leading Enablement for an elite SaaS B2B organization at scale (Team of 200+)
- A deep understanding of sales process, sales methodologies, Customer Experience, and Enablement tools (MEDDPICC, ForceManagement preferred)
- Excellent people-leadership skills with a strong background hiring, encouraging, holding accountable and developing an elite team
- Experience building onboarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment with demonstrable impact
- A data-driven approach to enablement with a consistent record of building out analytics to measure enablement programs
- Comfortable administering industry-standard learning and data tools like Workramp, Guru, Crayon
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.