About the team
The New Business Account Executive Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as you’ll be prospecting, developing and closing the initiation deals for our Enterprise and Strategic-Level customers to set the foundation for success for future expansion and revenue for the company.
We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
As a New Business Account Executive, you will focus on accelerating deal cycles and closing deals for net-new accounts in the enterprise and strategic space. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth for people who excel in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers on our Miro Platform
- Close Enterprise and Strategic level reoccurring deals $100k+ while executing on run rate deals of $15K, ASP of ~$30K
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing and the SDR team on executing campaigns
- Run effective discovery and demonstrations and partner with our customer success team to run success pilots
- Identify, establish and cultivate relationships with senior level executives
- Forecast pipeline accurately and achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Help blueprint and drive best practices across the sales organization
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role
- Strong prospecting, territory/account planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Accurate forecasting and tracking sales activities
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- Ability to maneuver through ambiguity and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- Analytical thinking to leverage data and make informed decisions
- Curiosity: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- Results-oriented and excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline
- “Can-do” attitude and relentlessness in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- A collaborative workspace with passionate, driven colleagues
- Partnering with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent
- Opportunity to learn best in class sales skills that will take your career to another level
- Be a part of a culture of learning & development for professional growth
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.