About the team
The Technical Recruiting team at Miro strives to attract, engage and hire best-in-class technical talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. The 30 (and growing!) team members consider ourselves cultural ambassadors and strive to continually uplevel the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in Amsterdam, Berlin and Perm (Russia), with future expansion likely, which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We need to evolve our technical talent acquisition strategy to enable Miro to continue along its hyper-growth trajectory and change how the world collaborates. This means hiring 500+ highly talented and collaborative, technical Mironeers in the next 12 months- and continuing to scale in the years beyond. We are looking for an experienced leader to guide our global technical recruiting team and Product Development executives through this amazing opportunity. This role will scale best-in-class sourcing, selection, brand, and candidate experience throughout our hubs in Amsterdam, Berlin and Perm (Russia), and into new markets in Europe. The leader will report to the Head of People and be on the People leadership team.
What you’ll do
- Build, lead, and coach a global team of more than 30 (and growing!) talent acquisition professionals
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the Engineering, Product and Growth Executives and be a critical driver of recruiting excellence across the organization
- Develop and manage recruiting leads in each hub to build local recruiting strategies tailored to their markets and growth plans
- Establish recruiting teams and talent branding in new engineering hubs and markets
- Optimize our metrics-based approach and refine our reporting and analytics initiatives to ensure that our goals are achieved on time, within budget and with quality
- Oversee efforts to strengthen our diversity strategy with an acute focus on highly talented, technical women
- Lead and implement employer branding strategies and refine our EVP as our business evolves
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team
What you’ll need
- Experience leading technical recruitment function in a top-tier software company with excellent engineering talent bar
- Experience recruiting >500 engineers annually through hypergrowth
- Experience working across cultures and markets in multiple countries
- Can create clear recruiting strategy and initiatives roadmaps informed by current analysis
- Talent identification of exceptional engineers with technical and collaborative abilities
- Ability to identify and utilize cutting edge recruiting SAAS tools to scale team effectiveness
- Strong leadership and management to drive performance and engagement
- Ability to build trust and empathy with team and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.