About the role
As a Senior Product Manager for UX Research and Design Workflows, you’ll be one of the founding members of the team and will define a vision and strategy for further development. You’ll be accountable for customer journey and crafting outstanding user experience for teams who ideate and innovate.
This role requires an excellent understanding of complex user flows, experience in crafting products for multiple audiences and strong passion to help teams across the globe in their discovery and solution design efforts.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to deliver the best possible user experience to the market by incorporating and balancing users’ perspectives, business needs, and tech possibilities and is ready to lead by example working on discovery and delivery processes.
About the team
UX Research and Design Workflows is one of major Miro use cases and a key strategic part of innovation management platform vision, helping teams and organizations move ideas to products. It's a part of Product Workflows team that owns strategic user experiences and provides end to end solutions to Miro customers.
What you’ll do
- Own user journey for key personas in UX Research and Design workflows use case (researchers, UX designers, UI designers, Product managers)
- Drive the execution of UX Research and Design specific functionality, apps, integrations and templates
- Own business outcomes for the workflow
- Plan and implement product launches in partnership GTM team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably productivity SaaS and visual space, proven track record of achieving product success
- Deep knowledge of research and design personas and their workflows
- Experience in complex products with multiple user segments and their journeys, experience in building solutions and integrations is a plus
- Expertise and knowledge about how UX Research and Design practices are applied at scale is a plus
- Ability to make decisions based on data and user insights, strong customer empathy
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Entrepreneurial, Builders mentality: enjoying creating things, validating hypothesis and can operate in ambiguous situations with limited resources
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage (Amsterdam)
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.