About the team
At Miro, we are extremely customer focused, which means that we are constantly releasing new features and product improvements. We strive to be data informed and make business decisions based on understanding how users interact with Miro and how we can improve their experience. We consider experimentation an essential part of our toolbox.
In this role, working with an engineering team, you will lead product development for building out a world-class experimentation platform used by dozens of product teams across Miro.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As an Experimentation Senior Product Manager, you will be the owner of our experimentation platform and also be an evangelist for an experimentation-driven product culture across product teams at Miro.
You will build, own and implement the strategy for experimentation and our experimentation platform @ Miro
You will be responsible for understanding the needs of the different teams, understanding their problem space and building solutions that can help them make better product decisions via experimentation.
You will also be partnering with Product Engineering Excellence to build and roll out processes to drive adoption of experimentation at Miro.
It is a rare opportunity to pioneer building a platform, educating teams about experimentation and to advocate for an experimentation culture in a fast-growing Saas organization.
What you'll do
- Lead product strategy for your area of responsibility and its execution with dedicated cross functional team
- Grow the volume, variety, distribution and usage of learning user generated content
- Build and ship great user experiences for creating, sharing and consumption of learning content
- Work with cross-functional teams in product, design, marketing, content, education to effectively align roadmaps, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Help build a rigorous growth culture, using quantitative and qualitative measures that link to company objectives, with a focus on learnings and impact
What you'll do
- Build and implement the strategy for experimentation platform at Miro, build vs buy decisions
- Act as an advocate for experimentation across the organization
- Educate product teams around when and how to use Experimentation and A/B testing
- Conduct trainings and build documentation to scale knowledge around experimentation
What you'll need
- 3+ years of product management experience, project or program management experience is a plus
- Experience building and shipping an experimentation platform or another complex and high impact infrastructure products
- Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities; proficiency in analytics, experimentation methodologies and data-backed decision processes
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity that’s paired with knowledge of how to gather and synthesize consumer needs
- Excellent structured thinking and ability to communicate effectively in writing or verbally, adapting communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.