About the team
Miro’s Customer Experience Operations team sits within the broader Revenue Operations team, and works alongside Sales Ops and other functions to support key Customer Success, Renewal Management, and Customer Education practices and processes. Our Customer Experience team is responsible for ensuring our customers get maximum value from our platform, with a focus on customer onboarding, adoption, renewal, and growth. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Education Program Manager to support our rapidly scaling Customer Education team. An ideal candidate will be a generalist who can support a variety of strategic and operational projects and programs. The next program manager will work closely with the Head of Customer EDU and the 4+ Leads to facilitate the strategy and operations of the team, and help lead cross-department initiatives to ensure the efficiency of the programs that are developed.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain Tech Stack to support Customer EDU function
- Automate manual processes to reduce technical/ops debt and drive scale
- Work cross functionally to connect other teams to Customer EDU initiatives and ensure they are aligned in approach - Data/Analytics, BizTech, Sales Ops, CX Ops, Marketing/ Marketing Ops
- Support strategy and bi-annual capacity planning for the Customer EDU team
- Manage initiatives and OKRs in support of the program leads
- Measure track and report on KPIs and measures of impact and connect these back to CX KRs and org-wide goals
- Run credentialing program operations including measuring success and ensuring scalability
- Measure effectiveness and revenue attribution of Customer EDU programs in partnership with Data and Marketing Ops
- Serve as an embedded “COO” / “Chief of staff” to the Head of and Leads in the Customer Education team in support of their top initiatives
What you'll need
- 5+ years work experience
- 2-3 years in an Operations, Project/Program Manager, Consulting/Professional Services, Strategy, or Enablement role in a fast-paced Tech/SaaS environment
- Direct experience in Customer Experience or Customer Education experience a plus
- Project/ Program management
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data - Excel / Google Sheets a must
- Prior experience as an Admin of a SaaS tool in support of an organization is a plus; willingness to learn is a must
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Designing, implementing, and running scalable processes and programs
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.