About the team
The Renewals team is a diverse team based across the globe, responsible for managing all Miro renewals, direct and with partners. The team is growing because of fast growing business and adapting to evolving requirements of a hyper growth company. Every individual is taking on responsibility to independently manage a set of renewals, their book of business. Great collaboration within the team and ecosystem, ideas and initiative welcome.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are seeking someone fun and energetic to join our growing team! The Renewals Specialist has the responsibility to make sure that our customers have all information and support available to renew their subscription on time. You will own this critical part of our customer journey to increase our retention rate, through a focus on informing our customers and partners on their upcoming renewals, generating, sending quotes, and helping our AE and CSM team focus on upsell and adoption. You will be reporting to our Head of Renewals.
What you’ll do
- Owning Enterprise customer renewals from initiation to close
- Communicate directly with customers and partners to answer questions and address issues through email, video chat, phone, and other channels
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Account Managers on understanding customer's goals and issues related their contract renewal
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Suggesting improvements to current processes and work cross-functionally to get these implemented
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience
- Forecast activities related to your renewal book of business
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience working in a SaaS business, in customer success, renewals, or account management.
- Experience working with existing customers
- Comfortable speaking with customers on all levels, from procurement to executives
- Playing as a team to collaborate cross-functionally in the customer's best interests, from our accounting, support, success and sales teams
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing high paced startup environment
- Detail and process oriented, to manage hundreds of renewals per quarter with the team
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.