About the team
Joining the team as a Compensation Analyst means you will work closely with the Compensation Lead to help drive compensation best practices at Miro. In addition, you will be a strategic partner to the HRBPs/People Managers across the company, and collaborate with our global Finance and Operations teams. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As Miro scales to 1000 employees and beyond in the next year, we need an experienced Compensation Analyst to partner with the People Excellence team to ensure all compensation programs are efficient, world-class, and enabling our continued hyper growth. As the Compensation Analyst, you will analyze our best practices while guiding us towards true excellence in reward management and equity programs. We have a strong, growing, and diverse multinational team with a wide scope of practices and experiences from different markets and continents. We’re growing rapidly, so working at Miro is a challenging and rewarding journey, with the opportunity to build and update systems, improve programs and processes, and directly impact the growth of a world class team and product.
What you’ll do
- Analyze market positioning, salary structures, and pay mixes to ensure market competitiveness to support overall compensation strategy
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position
- Play a key role in executing our biannual compensation cycles, including base, bonus and equity
- Develop compensation reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions
- Provide subject-matter expertise on topics related to compensation
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support total rewards projects
What you'll need
- A minimum of two (2+) years of experience in compensation analysis at a global private or public high tech company
- Experience with Radford, and other benchmarking surveys and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences
- Advanced in Excel/Google Sheets and proven ability to build and maintain insightful models and reports
- Ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic working environment with changing work priorities
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.