About the team
Miro’s Customer Experience Operations team sits within the broader Revenue Operations team, and works alongside Sales Ops and other functions to support key Customer Success, Renewal Management, and Customer Education practices and processes, as well as initiatives that support the broader Go-To-Market organization with a focus on our Enterprise customers. Our Customer Experience team is responsible for ensuring our customers get maximum value from our platform, with a focus on customer onboarding, adoption, renewal, and growth. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for an Amsterdam-based CX Operations Manager to own a new GTM-Product Liaison initiative, as well as support Customer Success Operations in EMEA. An ideal candidate will be passionate about working with both GTM and Product teams to improve our customers’ experience with our Enterprise Product, and will have excellent project/program management skills and an operational mindset.
What you’ll do
- Standardize collection & synthesis of Enterprise customer feedback from GTM teams (CSMs, SEs, Sales)
- Help with PM requests for customer connections
- Develop operating model with cross-functional teams - PMM, SE, GTM Enablement, Product Ops, Product
- Improve communication & collaboration between GTM & Product/PMM
- Ensure the systems, tools, and processes are in place to support customer feedback initiatives
- Territory planning for CSMs
- Tier 1 triage support for CSMs and CS Leads in Gainsight & SFDC
- Partner with EMEA CS leaders and managers on projects
- Reporting & dashboarding in Gainsight & SFDC
- Other systems & tools Support for EMEA-based team
What you’ll need
- 3-6 years total work experience
- Domain expertise in SaaS GTM or Product organisation.
- Working with B2C2B a huge plus as it helps put a vision in place for different levels of customer feedback (user / customer / enterprise etc)
- Experience as a CSM or SE highly preferred
- Experience in Sales Ops, CS Ops, or BizOps a plus
- An eye for detail and pattern recognition
- Basic knowledge of data analysis in Excel/Google Sheets
- Reporting or Admin-level knowledge in SFDC and/or Gainsight a plus
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects, as this role will be partnering with a lot of stakeholders
- Designing, implementing, and running scalable processes and programs, with focus on continual improvement
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.