About the team
Reporting to the US People Excellence, Team Lead, within our global People function. At Miro, the People team uses a groundbreaking organizational model that combines our continuous improvement-based “Excellence” roles with our design methodology-driven “Solutions” roles. Our goal is to build the workflows, expertise, and culture that enables all kinds of work to thrive. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As our teams in the US scale to 500+ employees in the next year, we need a People Operations Coordinator to help coordinate and support our US People Excellence (People Operations) programs. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who wants to grow their HR/People career and help push Miro’s mission to empower teams to create the next big thing.
What you’ll do
- Support and coordinate US People Excellence (People Operations) processes and programs such as Miro’s new hire onboarding program, background check administration, and etc
- Responsible for maintaining HR profiles, HR data, and other recordkeeping systems
- Serve as the first line of support for US employees with questions related to benefits, 401(k), and etc
- Coordinate with Payroll Team on employee pay changes, commissions, and bonuses
- Responsible for facilitating offboarding procedures
- Assist with benefits administration
- Support People program implementations
What you'll need
- 2+ of full-time experience as an HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, or similar position
- Experience with federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to manage confidential information across multiple HR systems
- Focus on process improvement, automatization, and optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent organization skills with scrupulous attention to detail
- Experience with database management including HRIS
- Experience working in tech, hyper-growth organization, or blitz scaling environment is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.