About the Role
In this role, you will be driving our HR documentation and compliance processes. You will have the opportunity to improve and automate our processes and implement your ideas. We have a big package of high-quality benefits that you can manage. You'll have to communicate a lot with employees and help them work comfortably. Ensure a smooth employee experience.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the Team
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. Our team is growing х2 each year and the number of our processes and documents related to HR administration and Compliance, Benefits and vendor administration grow proportionally. To keep a quality level and develop our processes we are looking for a professional specialist to cover and develop our Payroll & HR compliance processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
What you’ll do
- Support Employee’s database in HRIS Bamboo
- Manage relocation processes for the employees to the Netherlands hub
- Collect personal employee data for Provider immigration team, check it for completeness and accuracy
- Respond to employee questions regarding data issues
- Produce various management reports and answer the employees’ requests
- Assist in other accounting areas as requested or assigned
- Participate in special projects/initiatives, some of which are global in scope, including work with Solutions and Excellence Team
- Define company document retention policies, and privacy controls
What you’ll need
- At least two years of prior experience in HR operations / HR compliance or Labour Law
- Knowledge of wide variety of employment law-related obligations
- Experience with HR regulations and/or compliance standards
- Spoken and written Russian and English
- Passionate about developing process documentation
- Ability to work in cross-functional team and to coordinate and maintain multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service (employee) and communication skills (written and verbal) required
- Advanced knowledge of HR systems and statistical reporting skills required
- Personal computer operation with skills in various software applications including word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work somewhat independently
- Team player – works well with others, willing to help out where needed
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.