About the team
Our Customer Education team at Miro builds and delivers learning at scale to Miro’s 20M+ worldwide users through four core programs: live facilitated experiences, on-demand courses, in-app education, and our help center. We work closely with colleagues in customer support, customer success, marketing, and product to improve the overall customer experience.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
It's an outstanding time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. As an Experience Designer, you will join the Customer Education team collaborating closely with our product teams to build outstanding in-app learning experiences. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale!
What you’ll do
- Build new educational content such as copy, images, gifs, and videos for a wide variety of use cases
- Improve user retention through the creation of new learning experiences inside of Miro
- Partner with product teams to improve the user experience across multiple use cases and personas
- Design and run research initiatives to understand how users learn to use Miro
- Own our library of educational content in partnership with the product team
- Work with our distributed team to produce an outstanding customer experience
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience building learning experiences inside a SaaS product, collaborating closely with product teams
- Educator’s mentality with experience applying Instructional Design principles and user psychology to change user behavior
- Ability to drive research initiatives and experiments to test hypotheses and generate insights into user behaviors
- Practical skills in media production including images, gifs, and video
- Passion for finding innovative ways to increase learner engagement, delight, and retention
- Ability to build deep cross-functional partnerships
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.