About the role
The Events Producer will oversee all aspects of event planning and management for our product, growth, and engineering organization, from coordinating to hosting to optimizing both in-person and remote events. This is an exciting opportunity to take team collaboration to the next level.
About the team
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Product and Engineering Excellence (PEX) team. The PEX team is responsible for leading complex cross-functional programs, implementing and optimizing new systems and processes, and providing the process, operational, and analytics backbone for our Product, Growth and Engineering teams. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
The Events Producer will be the single point of contact for coordinating, hosting, and optimizing all AMPED Events.
- Work with key stakeholders, sponsors, speakers and event facilitators to create and maintain an open and transparent process of preparation and execution.
- Create consistent calendar milestones associated with the set goals and expected outcomes of the events.
- Maintain high quality and prompt communication, coordination of feedback and follow-up comments, as well as implementation of continuous improvement.
- Maintain a calendar of events; this includes keeping specific dates of events up to date and ensuring transparency of the process for participants
- Coordinate events calendar with other teams within the company, ensuring that scheduling constraints are raised and resolved
- Maintain consistent interaction with partners in the People team, IT support, PEX team for outstanding event quality and compliance with internal event standards.
What you’ll need
- 3-4 years of experience or demonstrated ability in organizing conferences and events for 300+ people
- Skills in designing, producing, and executing events to maintain a high level of participant awareness and engagement
- Proven ability to plan and drive events from start to finish
- Excellent project management skills (able to break down the event into granular tasks, stay on schedule, and oversee event team); experienced in using project management tools
- Risk mitigation skills, risk assessment and risk management practices for events (IT risks, speaker/content preparation risks, etc.)
- Cross-team collaboration
- Empathetic and professional communication skills (responsive and makes timely follow-ups - quality, efficiency and transparency of communication for the main participants of the events)
- Personable with a positive, can-do attitude
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.