About the team
The Workplace Services team is dynamic and fast-growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment.
About the role
Miro is seeking a Workplace Manager to join our Workplace Services Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture by ensuring a happy and productive environment for our teams. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the space while constantly looking for ways to optimize our workplace processes. The ideal person will be a collaborative team player. You are hard-working, proactive, and intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Be the face of the office for our Mironeers and guests
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Managing (people & office) spreadsheets and vendor management
- Communicating with the whole team for any requests regarding the office
- Carrying out offices processes, policies, and all daily office-related operations
- Supervising and maintaining office supplies inventory (including arranging office orders and maintenance)
- Facilitating and optimizing all steps of the Employee Experience, including onboarding (welcoming new employees, organizing onboarding packages and gifts, scheduling meetings)
- Accommodate growth opportunities and when necessary, additional office moves
What you’ll need
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Workplace role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and German
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Experience with Google Apps, and Microsoft Excel, Asana
- Experience with office moves and space planning of benefit
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.