As the Global Stock Administrator, you'll manage the end-to-end administration of our global equity programs, including equity grants, option exercises and settlement, tax withholding and more. You will work closely with Legal, People Ops and Accounting to improve processes, implement controls, and provide reporting as needed. You will take an empathetic and customer-centric approach to support employees and participants. You’ll also own the integrity and accuracy of equity data in Carta (Stock Administration platform), including the equity stock plan and capitalization table. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Own and administer Miro’s equity plans, including eligibility, approvals, processing stock option grants, exercises and settlements, tax withholdings, expirations, cancellations, repurchases and terminations
- Own the integrity and accuracy of equity data in Carta, including the equity stock plan and capitalization table
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external partners, including Legal, People Ops, Accounting and Payroll to ensure all equity processes, programs, and reporting requirements are handled in accordance with plan terms, timelines, and regulatory requirements
- Maintain pending grant lists in collaboration with People Ops and prepare materials for Board approvals and other corporate governance matters related to equity
- Design and implement educational sessions, presentations, and communication materials for the global employee base to support understanding of equity programs and policies.
- Provide the highest level of support to our employees, management and investors, taking a customer-centric and empathetic approach to communications and inquiries
- Conduct various stock analysis, modeling and testing
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliation of all equity information and maintain SOX compliance
What you'll need
- 5+ years of stock administration experience at fast-paced late stage private companies (preferred) and/or public companies working closely with the Legal, Finance/Tax and People Teams on all equity related matters
- Familiarity with stock administration platforms (e.g, Carta, E*TRADE/Equity Edge, Shareworks)
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification, a plus
- Customer centric attitude, employee-focused approach to stock administration
- Aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Stellar analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to appropriately identify solutions with a data driven approach
- Self-motivated teammate with ability to drive projects, identify and resolve equity issues
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.