The Strategic Finance team at Miro has a clear mission: solve key business problems to drive the company’s growth and financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow.
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will partner with the GTM organization and will play a critical role in planning, providing insight into business performance and supporting strategic decision-making. This is a highly visible role in the organization involving close partnership with senior leaders across the company. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Miro’s business leaders to build the company’s financial plan and set operational targets to achieve it
- Analyze new business opportunities and conduct due diligence to inform strategic and investment decisions
- Partner with Enterprise Marketing and Sales Development teams to maximize enterprise funnel volume and align execution with financial plan
- Prepare presentations and key reporting for the Executive Team, GTM leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
What you'll need
- 4+ years of relevant experience in strategy/management consulting, investment banking, private equity, FP&A, or business finance
- Ability to independently tackle complex quantitative and qualitative problems
- Advanced technical proficiency with and thorough experience in financial modelling, including forecasting, unit economics analysis, and sensitivity analysis
- Basic familiarity with SaaS business model
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Experience presenting to executive-level audience
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.