About the team
You will join a highly motivated, upbeat Go-to-Market Enablement team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries. As the Senior Manager of US Sales Enablement, you will drive our ongoing training initiatives, various Enablement training / projects, and work with our LMS to help our GTM teams grow and retain customer relations. Your success will be measured by the overall business impact of your training programs, execution of Enablement initiatives driven by data, and how well you partner cross functionally to achieve Sales and CS success. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As the Senior Manager of US Sales Enablement, you will develop and lead the internal training strategy across our GTM functions. This includes crafting and executing the training strategy for our customer facing teams and delivering regular Sales Methodology training that drives consistent actions and processes. Additionally, you will be responsible for building and delivering segment-specific training initiatives ranging from SDR training to Enterprise and Strategic segment specific programs.
In this role, you’ll work directly with the Sales Leadership team to build, experiment, and drive our live and virtual internal education program strategy. You’ll also work with the broader Product Marketing and supporting teams to deliver outstanding training experiences and deliver insights back to the business on what our learners need to further increase efficiency.
What you’ll do
- Build and deliver a regular training cadence for our Sales / CS functions focusing on Tools, Skills, and Knowledge aimed at growing efficiency
- Develop and oversee the Quarterly training calendar and events
- Drive the reinforcement of Miro’s Sales Methodology by delivering GTM-wide training and programs aimed at driving a consistent Sales motion across our global teams
- Continuously audit and optimize our training modules housed in our LMS (Workramp), ensuring our on-demand content is interactive, up-to-date, and relevant
- Customize and deliver our Sales Methodology training curriculum and refresher trainings, ensuring our various GTM functions are adhering to a standardized Methodology
- Partner with GTM leaders to drive consistent playbook motions with segment-specific nuances
- Collaborate with various Sales leaders, to develop customized segment-specific trainings, ranging from SDR lead generation, to mid market, to strategic selling motions
- Partner with our various cross-functional partners, including Product Marketing, ensuring product launches and releases are released and trained on in a consistent manner
- Develop, lead and track various Sales Certification programs, including demo certifications, role play certifications, and product knowledge certification programs
What you'll need
- 6+ years experience in sales and/or sales enablement roles with proven application of customer centric and value based selling approaches
- 3-5 years in a training facilitator role, education consulting or other live training role in a SaaS or corporate environment
- Experience advising stakeholders on learning strategies - can include change management, internal trainer development, etc
- Experience in program management: implementing and leading training initiatives end to end, utilizing key partners to build and sustain ongoing training programs
- Data analytics proficiencies - ability to interpret and optimize programs based on Salesforce data, LMS scores, and survey responses
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.