About the role
Proper functional onboarding is the very first key to success for the new employee within the function or organization. At Miro, we want to develop the best and the coolest onboarding experience for our engineers and we are open to experiment with the best strategies, tools and and tactics.
We are looking for engineering onboarding expert who will help us build Miro Engineering Bootcamp, Buddies and Mentorship programs supported by strong and up-to-date tooling and processes.
Do we have engineering onboarding now? Yes we do and it does a great job.
Why do we want to run a full revamp? We are going through the period of hyper growth and require new solutions that can support engineering on a scale of x10 and more over the next several years. This is a big responsibility and the impact of this role is tremendous.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the team
The role is opened in the Chief of Staff, Engineering office. This is a place in Miro where we support Engineering org on a Scale from Hiring and Onboarding to Team Happiness, Health and Productivity.
What you'll do
- Develop the concept of the Miro Engineering Onboarding V2
- Form the team to help you with project execution
- Plan, build, execute and improve
- Gather data inputs to ensure new engineers are motivated, productive, socialized, proficient with dev tools, can contribute to the Miro code base, feel the part of the engineering org and Miro as a whole
What you'll need
- Understanding the specifics of engineering onboarding
- Proven experience in building successful engineering bootcamps for larger organizations (1000 engineers and up)
- Acquaintance with market engineering onboarding tooling and solutions
- Experience building processes and frameworks with scale in mind
- Strong communication skills
- Love to learn, change and evolve
- Patience, Empathy, Adaptability
- Proven change management skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.