About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 80 members across product, design, engineering, marketing, and analytics with a proven track record of continuously driving impactful success. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve customer experience and accelerate business growth. We strive to learn the unknown by experimenting and optimize business metrics by solving users’ problems and make an impact by driving innovative initiatives.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. We believe that strong community and striving hubs are critical to our continued success and growth, as they amplify our collaboration, innovation, and speed and forge more connected teams. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with three days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Templates directly contribute to Miro’s growth and amplify Miro’s Acquisition, Activation, and Engagement loops, and support the adoption of Miro’s strategic bets and initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact Miro's growth by shaping the Templates teams’ strategy and operations, focusing on scaling the entire Miro Templates domain. You will focus on enabling and reinforcing the existing growth loops and layering new ones by optimizing and personalizing the Templates' experience and scaling the Templates' production and co-creation.
If you are a creative, passionate, proactive, customer-centric, and data-driven person, we want to speak to you. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company
What you'll do
- Own the Templates domain growth strategy that impacts acquisition, activation, engagement, and monetization by leveraging templates distribution, touch-points, experience, quality, and boosting the templates production
- Work across Miro’s streams and teams to enable Miro’s strategic bets
- Leverage existing (known) key growth opportunities and constantly and rigorously uncover new growth opportunities by running quantitative and qualitative research and design sprints with the cross-functional team
- Help build a growth culture by practicing rapid experimentation, evaluating the initiatives based on the impact on the company objectives, and focusing on learnings
- Think and support Miro's hyper-growth. Invest in building and structuring top-performing teams (internal and external) while thinking about the scale and the needs of the Templates' business at least 12 months forward
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (Growth) within a SaaS B2C2B model
- Deep knowledge of growth principles, mechanics, experience in crafting and executing growth models, and a proven track record of achieving growth goals
- Experience working cross-functionally and interdependently to enable execution of company strategic bets
- Experimentation mindset and experience in A/B testing in a high-velocity environment
- A customer-centric approach with a good understanding of UX design principles and research techniques
- Experience working in a hyper-growth, scaling products and teams
- Experience scaling content production at scale (as a growth lever), preferably CGC (Company Generated Content)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.