About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 80 members across product, design, engineering, marketing, and analytics with a proven track record of continuously driving impactful success. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve customer experience and accelerate business growth. We strive to learn the unknown by experimenting and optimize business metrics by solving users’ problems and make an impact by driving innovative initiatives.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. We believe that strong community and striving hubs are critical to our continued success and growth, as they amplify our collaboration, innovation, and speed and forge more connected teams. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with three days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The activation journey helps to successfully onboard new users and teams to Miro by setting them up for success in achieving their desired outcomes and creating a habit around using the Miro platform. Activation significantly impacts Miro’s growth by directly contributing to retention, monetization, virality, and NPS.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact Miro's growth by shaping the Activation teams’ strategy and personalizing the activation strategy for key Miro segments and use-cases. You will focus not only on increasing the % of activated users but also on the speed and quality of activation while tapping into the post-activation journey, ensuring highly engaged and healthy users and teams.
We want to speak to you if you are a creative, passionate, proactive, customer-centric, and data-driven person. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling organization.
What you'll do
- Craft and drive personalized Activation strategies through experimentation for Miro key segments to significantly impact the activation scale, the speed of activation, the quality of activation, and ensure long-term engagement
- Collaborate and enable the extended growth teams’ strategic bets
- Leverage existing (known) key growth opportunities and constantly and rigorously uncover new opportunities by running quantitative and qualitative research and design sprints with the cross-functional team
- Help build a growth culture by practicing rapid experimentation, evaluating the initiatives based on the impact on the company objectives, and focusing on takeaways
- Think and support Miro's hyper-growth. Invest in building and structuring top-performing teams while thinking about the business’s scale and needs at least 12 months forward
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (Growth) within a SaaS B2C2B model
- Deep knowledge of growth principles, mechanics, experience in crafting and executing growth models, and a consistent record of achieving growth goals focusing on Activation and Engagement (= Retention)
- Experience driving growth in both low-touch (product-led, self-serve) and high touch (Enterprise) segments
- Experience working cross-functionally and interdependently to enable execution of company strategic bets
- Experimentation approach and experience in A/B testing in a high-velocity environment
- A customer-centric approach with a good understanding of UX design principles and research techniques. Understanding user psychology and biases is a plus
- Experience working in hyper-growth, scaling products and teams
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.