About the team
Join our innovative Customer Education team and help us craft a wide range of engaging, enablement resources. You will collaborate and partner closely with colleagues in customer success, marketing, customer support, and product to improve the overall customer experience. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
It's an outstanding time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. As a Learning Multimedia Designer, you will have many responsibilities including (1) translating good instructional design into visually appealing resources, (2) collaborating with the Brand team, and (3) producing delightful videos, Miro boards, and visual assets. You will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale.
What you’ll do
- Partner with instructional designers to create innovative and delightful visuals to teach a number of topics and skills
- Record and edit educational videos using tools like Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Record live-action footage in-house or in collaboration with external vendors
- Create visual assets such as gifs, Miro boards, and diagrams
- Contribute to the development of a unique look-and-feel of our customer education experiences in partnership with our Brand team
- Oversee equipment inventory and use
- Become a Miro product expert
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience
What you'll need
- 3+ years crafting visual media including videos, gifs, images, and infographics
- Expertise with video editing tools such as Premiere and After-Effects
- Experience creating high-quality, live-action recordings
- Experience with graphic design software such as Photoshop or Figma, and Illustrator
- A foundational understanding of instructional design and adult learning principles
- Passion for finding innovative ways to increase learner engagement, delight, and retention
- Ability to build deep cross-functional partnerships
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.