About the team
The BizOps team is responsible for leading complex or cross-functional projects and implementing and optimizing new systems and processes. We are not an internal consulting team; you’ll work hands-on to drive projects from hypothesis through implementation.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong operator to join our Operations (BizOps) team and lead key initiatives to drive our next phase of growth. In this high leverage position you’ll have significant ownership to drive critical initiatives in close coordination with multiple cross-functional partners (Marketing, Product, People, Sales, Finance, and more). This role will be highly visible and you’ll be working closely with the executive team on projects that are at the top of their agenda.
What you’ll do
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives during incubation and other special initiatives that affect the entire organization
- Projects for this role may include: verticalization, supporting capital transactions, pricing/packaging, post-merger integration, competitive analysis, establishing Miro Foundation, and more
- Drive long-term operational excellence, ensuring key projects have clear milestones, success measures, and operational plans
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- 7+ years of experience at an organization known for outstanding project management
- 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment (operations, strategy, or planning roles)
- Track record of leading complex, ambiguous projects with multiple partners successfully
- Highly productive and motivated by solving tough problems
- Not afraid to get stuff done in a constantly evolving, hyper-growth environment
- Team player who is comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly evolving environment
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of gaining and maintaining leadership trust
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.