About the team
We strive to be a world-class finance team with a great culture and have the same high standards with our work, systems, practices, and people. You will work very closely with our Finance and Accounting team, Legal, and People Operations.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking for a rockstar Accounts Payable Lead to join our rapidly growing team. The Global AP Lead will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable process including vendor management, payment of invoices, managing and reconciling the AP aging, review of credit card transactions, and payment of expense reports.
You are a continuous learner, you thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions need to be made and executed upon super fast. You can translate your technical skills and understanding of the context around you into clear and pragmatic solutions for the organization.
What you’ll do
- Oversee month-end close activities related to accounts payable, including accuracy and completeness of A/P aging
- Ensure corporate credit card activity follows Miro's policy and is properly recorded on the general ledger
- Review Accounts Payable and Time & Expense policies and ensure consistent application
- Review expense/spend policies and make recommendations on improvements and best practices
- Oversee timely and accurate vendor payments consistent with vendor agreements and Miro's policy
- Increase efficiency and accuracy of vendor invoicing and payment through process improvement and automation
- Responsible for leading a staff of 1-2 accounts payable specialists
- Ensure accurate audit support exists for all items related to accounts payable and expense reports
- Implement and maintain a two-way invoice match
What you’ll need
- Experience with full cycle accounts payable
- Experience in the development and application of policies and procedures around accounts payable and expense reporting
- Experience with multi-entity/multi-currency payables, a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to handle changing priorities in a hyper growth environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.