About the team
The Data Engineering team at Miro builds a next generation data platform to provide mission critical functionality to various groups across the company such as Product Management, Analysts, Engineering, and Data Science.
The team consists of experienced motivated engineers from different parts of the world. We are working with cutting edge technology and building complex high load solutions for Event Processing Platform, Data Discovery tools, Complex Data processing and more.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Are you passionate about driving large technically complex cross-functional programs? Do you think of technology combined with data as a key to business growth?
We are looking for those that share our passion for complex engineering challenges to help build a data platform that can support our hyper growth and address a number of mission critical problems.
As a Technical Program Manager in the Data Engineering team, you will play a key role in driving large complex programs that span the organization and are cross functional. The team you will be joining consists of engineers, engineering managers and product managers with different backgrounds joined by shared intention to tackle challenging engineering problems.
Relevant experience is important, but ultimately less so than your demonstrated abilities and attitude.
What you’ll do
- Drive such mission critical programs as design and implementation of Event Management platform, Incident Management, Data Discovery solution and many more
- Build the continuous feedback system to drive further development and improvement of Miro Data Engineering Capabilities
- Continuously improve the delivery process in the Data Engineering Team
- Contribute into System Architecture Design
What you’ll need
- Experience moving large scale cross-functional programs from concept to completion and experience articulating the impact using metrics, growth examples, return
- Knowledge in technical program management methodologies
- 2+ years of hands on software engineering experience
- Solid understanding of the modern architecture of data intensive solutions, frontend and backend engineering principles
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to reach commitment by empowerment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.