About the team
You will be part of Miro’s product organization that includes product managers, designers, and product excellence managers. This is a newly created position to help Miro expand it’s product footprint in ways that it solves our customers deepest problems with cross-team and cross-function collaboration.
Every day at Miro you’ll get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world and you will be surrounded by co-workers who are committed to helping each other grow through a culture that fosters extremely strong cross-functional partnership and support.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Director of Product Strategy will be tasked with identifying revenue growth and product expansion opportunities by working closely with our Chief Product Officer. You will oversee key market and competitive trends and use this understanding to advise and influence overall product priorities - both organic and inorganic. This is a high-visibility role and ideal entry point for future growth within Miro.
The ideal candidate will have several years of tier-1 management consulting experience spanning multiple enterprise software projects. You will demonstrate strategy frameworks and other tools learned during consulting days to clearly define data-informed and market validated strategies and use your influencing skills to drive consensus within product leadership while also aligning with cross-functional partners.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Miro’s CPO and CEO, and the M&A team to ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory
- Develop a solid base in the Miro product and visual collaboration category as a basis to define adjacent growth opportunities
- Work closely with the product stream leaders to define where we want to go and how to get there
- Partner with data analytics and product marketing teams to understand customer challenges and problems that need to be solved, and how our approach will uniquely or best tackle those problems
- Help drive business analysis such as pricing and packaging on existing product and use-cases to optimize existing offerings
- Develop a deep understanding of various IT & line-of-business executives (CIO/CPO/CTO/etc) and end-user personas to grow in segments where we already have champions and routes-to-market in the enterprise
What you'll need
- BS degree, and MS or MBA degree from a credible university
- 4+ years experience at tier-1 management consulting firm (e.g., McKinsey; BCG; etc)
- Expertise in the enterprise software market through prior work experience or leading several consulting projects
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.