About the team
The Product Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - to enable impactful product decisions from the data lens. It includes quantitative understanding of what users are doing within Miro, how product features perform as far as how we measure the success of product-development life cycle. To scale efficiently in a hyper-growth setting we implement an ‘analytics-as-a-product’ concept by providing self-serve analytics capabilities, onboarding and training people in analytics, disseminating data-informed decision culture, measuring success and iterating.
Each role at Miro is based in one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days.
About the role
While Miro is scaling fast, more people across different teams use the same data and metrics for different needs. It is accompanied by growing product complexity including changes in business logic. In this role you aim to impact key decisions by being accountable for keeping product metrics clear, updated and as a single source of truth as well as evolving dash-boarding practices.
What you’ll do
- Build metrics hierarchy, develop and maintain (organization-wide & cross-functional) product metrics and key dimensions to keep them accurate, consistent, up-to-date, well described and discoverable.
- Collect needs from partners and convert them to requirements for metrics and data models.
- Disseminate best-in-class dashboarding culture (including visualization techniques; dashboards adoption measurement & reporting; naming conventions; etc.).
- Own key product-development dashboards and metrics directory.
- Explore and introduce new sources and tools for data enrichment.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of Analytics experience incl. 2+ years in a product organization
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading team to resolve these issues
- Product metrics ownership (nice to have)
- Complex SQL statements
- Data Visualization/Reporting: Tableau, Looker, or similar experience
- Building high-performance data models: DBT, Spark, Snowflake (nice to have)
- Clarity of communication (verbal/written), strong storyteller that resonates with everyone
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams and coordinate partner expectations
- Structural thinking
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage (Amsterdam)
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.