About the team
The People Team at Miro is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in crafting an inspiring work environment for our outstanding colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator for our NL, GE and UK Hubs to join our rapidly growing People Operations Team.
We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will enhance our Miro culture by enabling our colleagues to get up to speed quickly and by providing them with the best onboarding experience.
You will be responsible for coordination of the onboarding activities while constantly looking for ways to optimize our processes. You’ll partner with our Learning Designers, Program Managers and other Onboarding Coordinators to provide new Mironeers with a clear and efficient onboarding experience.
This is a critical support role to both enable and continuously improve onboarding of newcomers at Miro, both remotely and onsite. The ideal candidate will be a proactive person with proven organisational skills.
What you’ll do
Facilitate and optimise all steps of the Mironeer onboarding experience: including:
- Planning and scheduling onboarding sessions and activities
- Collecting newcomer feedback and collaborating with the Culture, Learning and People Teams to use this information to inform future program improvements
- Playing a buddy role for newcomers
- Participating in onboarding team rituals
- Updating onboarding systems and tools (ex: Sapling, BambooHR)
- Supporting newcomers during their first months at Miro
What you’ll need
- 2+ years experience in an onboarding role supporting 200+ employees
- Customer-centric mentality - building with and for customers
- Ability to thrive in a hyper-growth environment
- Advanced English is a must
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.