About the team
Miro is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer in our Amsterdam Hub to join our growing DevOps team and work together with the QA automation team. With help from the DevOps team, our QA team is in the process of scaling up, which will add new focus on providing stable, reliable, scalable and high-available Test environments, CI infrastructure in the automation testing sector and provide infrastructure as a service and support the future growth. Both teams are currently distributed between Perm, RUS and Amsterdam, NL..
About the role
Miro is a successful and growing engineering organization that has built a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To continuously deliver and improve the high quality product we are scaling the current team and looking for DevOps engineers to working on stability, reliability and availability of our test environments, in addition to the Continuous Integration of the testing infrastructure.
With millions of users, a distributed team, and the support of best-in-class VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision, and we will work together to craft how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
- Work directly with the Quality Assurance Automation team to help deliver quality solutions, including test environment setup and management, CI infrastructure for automation testing.
- Act as a subject matter authority of SRE practices to impact compliance with the engineering organisation standards and production readiness criteria
- Drive automation within the organisation utilising Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Work closely with teams in different time zones while enriching our outstanding and diverse Miro culture
What you’ll need
- 4+ years in a DevOps role working closely with developers
- Experience building and running AWS cloud-native services
- Experience with delivering and supporting Kubernetes (EKS) hosted microservices
- Experience with setting up automated release of Kubernetes services using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab) and Helm
- Experience with Terraform for IaC
- Experience with Python for scripting
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.