About the team
Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A Customer Success Manager on our Enterprise Team has many responsibilities from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of roughly 50 Enterprise customers
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Identify, track and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro through training and enablement
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify additional license opportunities.
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Proven track record of onboarding, retaining and expanding complex enterprise accounts
- Salesforce, Excel, CS Systems (Gainsight, Client Success, etc.)
- Enterprise Relationship Management
- SSO, SAML, SCIM
- Empathy in every stage of the customer journey
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in expanding customer relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to facilitate business reviews
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.