About the team
The Strategic Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with our largest customers across a broad range of industries (Companies like Salesforce, Dell, Netflix, etc). We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Strategic Account Executive you will focus on both net-new logo acquisition into accounts 10k+ in employee size, in addition to expansion within your book of business. You’ll use research to gain insight into customer challenges, identify key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the needs and pain points.
What you’ll do
- Break into net new logos within our largest customer segment
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive account revenue growth
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with cross functional teammates in Customer Success, Product, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and more
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of closing experience with a tech/SaaS company
- 1+ years of closing enterprise level deals. Bonus points for experience with 7-figure deals!
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team