About the team
The product security team focuses on every aspect of Miro product security. We bring controls on each stage of the secure SDLC, help teams to build features, secure by design. We work closely with Trust and Engineering to raise and keep Miro security at the highest level.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join Miro, who will help to strengthen the security, compliance, and due diligence by proposing, driving, and delivering security solutions, providing guidance and mentorship, performing security reviews of changes, performing audits.
What you’ll do
- Propose, design, implement and maintain cloud and infrastructure-related security controls and solutions
- Perform security audits of the cloud, infrastructure, and data security
- Perform an architecture, design and code review
- Work with other teams to provide insights from the security standpoint
What you’ll need
- 5+ years DevOps/SRE/DevSecOps experience
- 3+ years cloud/infrastructure security experience
- Hands-on experience in securing AWS and Cloud Native Infrastructure (i.e. IAM, CloudTrail, KMS, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in implementing scalable solutions in the AWS
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, Ansible) and CI/CD process
- Scripting experience (bash, python)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.