About the team
Miro's Enterprise Demand Generation team is a small but growing part of Miro's Global Marketing team. We believe in experimentation, working together, having fun, and driving business results for our sales partners. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 22 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more.
In this role, you will own the campaign strategy and execution to acquire new Enterprise customers for our Commercial segment, partnering with Enterprise programs, content, and product marketing teams to maximize the impact of events, experiences, and launches in order to engage executive buyers and open the door for sales. We're looking for a motivated individual that likes building programs from the ground up, a true collaborator that enjoys working cross-functionally, and a marketer with strong customer empathy who can take an insight and turn it into an action.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage campaign strategy to for a customer-centric and outcomes-oriented approach to launches, programs, and events targeting enterprise buyers
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated, multi-channel campaigns to generate pipeline for sales
- Test new channels and programs buyer acquisition and nurturing, including but not limited to content syndication, virtual experiences, roundtables, or direct mail
- Be the conduit to sales development, ensuring our inbound and outbound teams have all the resources they need for successful follow up and conversion to Opp
- Manage a budget and direct investment where we see greatest ROI
What you'll need
- Experience working with B2B mid-market/enterprise level clients
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Experience with a marketing automation platform; Hubspot preferred
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- Capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- SaaS experience preferred
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from broad dataset
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.