About the team
Miro’s Brand Team is responsible for delivering remarkable experiences that communicate our brand in the world. Together with our talented team, you’ll work on every type of project and channel: from global events and video to web and campaigns. You’ll level-up our brand, scale brand operations and inspire a team of talented teammates to become a new industry benchmark. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As Miro’s IMC Director you will be responsible for providing thought leadership and developing strategies, architectures, systems, processes and tools to step-change IMC planning in service of our business worldwide. This position will work in an integrated fashion across disciplines to provide perspective and knowledge that informs and provokes creation, evaluation and implementation of effective solutions in order to generate real business value for Miro, lasting brand love for our brand and meaningful relationship for the people we touch.
What you’ll do
- Be the champion of people-centric, commercially-minded, data-inspired, purposefully-integrated and famously-creative brand experiences that effectively and consistently contribute to profitable business growth
- Lead development and implementation of strategically sound, integrated marketing communications campaigns from strategy and brief development through execution and measurement, working closely with cross-functional teams of internal stakeholders and other strategic partners
- Rally the team around a single communications strategy to ensure everyone is working towards shared objectives and creative ideas
- Continually stay on top of relevant market and cultural trends to define comms strategy that challenges category conventions and yields disproportional return on marketing investment
- Measure, track report, optimize and forecast data to inform concepts, ideas, and plans
- Adopt a ‘test-and-learn’ approach, constantly experimenting to see what works, capturing lessons learned and refining/sharpening process + tools
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of successful brand strategy experience covering both creative agency and complex corporate environments
- 7+ years of experience in creative/communications roles with direct responsibility for business results and outcomes
- Proven track record of motivating and influencing cross-functional teams to work together to achieve positive business results
- Demonstrated success of using market and customer data, research and experimentation to drive outstanding results
- Mastery of different tools, methods and techniques for concept creation, idea generation, knowledge sharing, collaboration facilitation
- Creative affinity combined with strong business acumen that is able to effectively translate business strategy into communications strategy with fresh, non-conforming, people-centric storytelling that promotes Miro idea while driving business value
- Ability to distill ideas of depth and complexity by leveraging strategic, creative and analytical skills
- Ability to inspire, lead and orchestrate diverse network of agency partners to achieve highest levels of strategic creativity
- Demonstrated strategic thinking across media, social, on-line video, CRM, search, web-site, data and analytics, content and other communications platforms, emerging technologies or media buying practices
- Deep understanding of communication effectiveness theory and best practices
- Deep working knowledge of media channel effectiveness, buying best practices, and measurement
What's in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.