About the team
You will join both the Global Revenue Operations Team as well as the APAC Leadership team. You will partner both with the Head of APAC and our global cross-functional partners to develop and drive go-to-market revenue performance. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by our ability to achieve our APAC growth plans, achieve GTM productivity metrics, and make continuous improvements in operational efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro already has a large presence in APAC built upon a great product, plg model, and early sales successes. As we scale, we are looking for an operations leader to help guide the buildout and management of the region, partnering directly with our GM of the market. In this role, you will support GTM strategic planning, sales capacity planning, territory operations, market expansion planning, organizational design, and revenue performance measurement. Come help us scale our sales organization and geographic reach to realize our ambitious growth objectives!
What you’ll do
- Own annual and quarterly sales planning, including headcount allocation and territory design
- Perform regular sales capacity planning analysis across Miro’s geographies and sales segments to inform ongoing sales hiring decisions and resource allocation to maximize growth potential
- Help to define and drive strategic GTM priorities
- Support the “rhythm of the business” through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and monitoring of sales KPIs and all relevant revenue targets
- Provide support for our GTM strategy and planning process by generating analyses, insights and recommendations aligned to Miro’s annual and quarterly planning cycles
- Evaluate business performance, diagnose root causes, and prescribe action informed by data-driven insights
- Drive special projects and provide analytical support to senior Sales leaders
- Operationalize company wide and APAC-specific revenue processes to ensure flawless execution
- Work with sales leader to manage and forecast the business with a high degree of accuracy
What you'll need
- 5+ years Sales Operations, Sales Planning, or Revenue Operations at a fast-growing, top-tier B2B SaaS company
- Knowledge of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Experience planning for a fast growing, multi-region, multi-segment sales org of 50+ reps
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Excellent modeling skills (lookups, pivots, formulas) and high degree of confidence with handling and analyzing large data sets
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools such as SFDC, SQL/Looker
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.