About the team
You will join a highly motivated Revenue Operations Team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts globally across all segments. The Deal Desk team (as part of Revenue Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales in structuring deals and scaling the sales process. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales productivity (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping reps win deals).
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Deal Desk Manager (EMEA) will be responsible for delivering deal structuring and pricing support for our Enterprise business. This includes structuring contracts and product solutions to address unique customer needs. The candidate will also be responsible for recommending new pricing strategies to expand the company’s reach within various sales segments. Additionally, the Deal Desk Senior Analyst will help scale our Deal Desk function internally. You must be a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment as your decisions, and actions, will make an impact on the business.
As one of the first hires on the Deal Desk team at Miro, we are looking for someone who is looking to pave the way, build processes, and work closely with the Deal Strategy and Operations Lead to build a best in class team. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team, someone who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
What you’ll do
- Drive the EMEA business forward, being the main Deal Desk point of contact for the region, and have the opportunity to collaborate globally with the Deal Desk global team, Revenue Operations
- Provide guidance and support on contract negotiations internally, including: deal structure, discounting guidance, order processing, etc.
- Collaborate globally and provide guidance & deal insights to cross functional teams (systems, legal, pricing etc.) in order to build scalable, efficient processes
- Drive process and systems requirements (including CPQ) to implement best-in-class quote-to-order process for the global sales teams
- Evaluation and review of contracts for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to our policies
- Ensure approvals for non-standard deals have been properly documented, escalated to the right approval levels, and resolved within reasonable timeframe
- Drive best practices and enablement to increase sales effectiveness via structured deal reviews and checkpoints, supported by standard business practices and policies, and proper enablement around these
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of work experience including 3+ years in relevant Sales Operations, Deal Support, or contract management role at a well-established B2B SaaS company
- Ability to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve
- Works well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with Sales as well as other internal cross functional teams such as finance, legal, pricing
- Has an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture
- Proficiency in Salesforce, and familiarity with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems
- Customer centric person who is also able to respond to some inbound requests to create a great customer experience
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam